Register now on PaFlyFish.com! Login
HOME FORUM BLOG PHOTOS LINKS

Sponsors

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

$75.00 Susquehanna Fishing Tackle Gift Certificate

From Downingtown
My Dad bought me a $75.00 gift certificate to Susquehanna Fishing Tackle (ww.sfttackle.com) for my birthday because he knew that I had picked up fly fishing last year. Unfortunately, he made a mistake because this store doesnt carry fly fishing products but rather is focused on spin gear and bass fishing. I would much rather apply that money to some FF gear as I am still pretty new to this and still in need of a bunch of stuff so I figured I would offer it up for trade here to see if any of you crossover folks are in need of some of this type gear and would be willing to trade some FF gear for it. I still need just about everything from flies, rods, reels, accessories, etc. As an FYI, the store is a G Loomis, St. Croix and Wright & McGill dealer and said they could order fly fishing stuff from them for me if I wanted but I would probably end up going pretty far out of pocket if I go that route. If anyone wants to trade make me an offer!

The certificate is valid through 1/5/12.

Posted on: 2011/3/23 21:20

Re: $75.00 Susquehanna Fishing Tackle Gift Certificate

From York
Still for sale?

Posted on: 2011/7/8 18:44

http://troutpa.blogspot.com/

From Downingtown
Its still available although that is only because the G Loomis reel that I am trying to get special ordered through them is apparently out of stock until the end of July. I am open to trades or might consider cash offers but less excited by cash because as of right now I would get the full $75 bucks toward the reel (although I will have to go out of pocket a bit).

Posted on: 2011/7/10 10:08

From York
Well, we can wait until after July if you'd like to use it towards the reel. If you still have it after that, let me know.

Posted on: 2011/7/10 13:08

http://troutpa.blogspot.com/

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]

Site Content
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
Stay Connected

twitterfeed.com facebook instagram RSS Feed

Sponsors
Polls
Will you be fly fishing this autumn?
Yes 95% (139)
No 0% (0)
Thinking about it 4% (6)
_PL_TOTALVOTES
The poll closed at 2014/10/31 17:56
1 Comment

Copyright 2014 by PaFlyFish.com | Privacy Policy| Provided by Kile Media Group | Design by 7dana.com