Register now on PaFlyFish.com! Login
HOME FORUM BLOG PHOTOS LINKS

Sponsors

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Rod, Reels and Line Sale!! 10wt Epic Toothy Critter rod, Orvis reels and some lines. Take a look

From Gettysburg, Pa

Clearing out some items that are getting no use. Rather see them in someones else's hands other than a shelf. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask. Please make an offer if you like. I tried to price everything fairly to what I felt they were currently worth. Worst I can say is no. Lowballs will not be responded to. Sorry.

Rods:
Epic Bandit 7’ 9” 10 wt Fly rod with Epic sock and tube. This rod was built by me over a year ago and only “lawn cast” twice. Never has seen the water. Components include a ALPS brushed chrome up-locking reel seat, a full Wells grip w rubberized cork accents on both ends and a matching fighting butt. Snake Brand guides finished off in dark cherry silk thread with matching green accent rings at the ferrule ends and winding check. A very good looking and performing rod…IMO. Smallies, Pike, Musky Carp, Reds...anything big and nasty, this rod will handle it. $385.00 for everything shipped CONUS.

**As an added bonus, for anyone who buys at asking price I will include a nice selection of streamers and a hard sided “boat box” carrying case at no charge!!

Reels:
Orvis Access IV mid arbor reel (brushed chrome) with pouch. Excellent condition. $85.00

Orvis Access IV mid arbor reel (smoke finish) with extra spool and pouches. Excellent condition. $115.00

Orvis CFO II Disc reel (newer model/bronze finish) with pouch and Orvis Hydros WF4F line and backing. Excellent condition. $115.00

Orvis Battenkill BBS V (black finish) “made in England” stamp with pouch. New. $140.00

Lines:

Airflo 40+ Sniper WF10S3 New. $45.00

Wulff Ambush Triangle Taper TTAM6F Like new. $40.00

Orvis Hydros Bass/Warmwater WF6F Good/great condition 1/2 season on it. $30.00

I tried my best to price these items right. If I’m off please let me know so I can adjust accordingly. All prices are OBO and include shipping. Take $5 off if you want to meet up within a reasonable distance. Paypal only.
All gear unless otherwise noted is in excellent condition with very little or no use. Well maintained. I have pictures available at your request on any item.

Also...I am in the process of clearing out a big assortment fly tying supplies. Just haven't figured out how I want to do it. If you looking for something just ask. Or if your interested in a big lot! Maybe have to have a "Garage Sale"...

Posted on: 10/26 9:27

Re: Rod, Reels and Line Sale!! 10wt Epic Toothy Critter rod, Orvis reels and some lines. Take a look

Tony's fly fishing bug has officially died? Sad day.

Posted on: 10/26 13:34

Re: Rod, Reels and Line Sale!! 10wt Epic Toothy Critter rod, Orvis reels and some lines. Take a look

From Gettysburg, Pa
The "addiction" of thinking I need all this crap to catch fish has died!!! Thankfully. I'm just trying to spread around some of the "love."

Posted on: 10/26 13:57

From Hanover
PM sent

Posted on: 11/9 7:00

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]

Site Content
Login
Sponsors
Stay Connected

twitterfeed.com facebook instagram RSS Feed

USGS Water Levels
Polls
Angling Trade E-Survey: How Many Outdoor Print Magazines Do You Subscribe To?
None. Nada. Zip. 50% (46)
One or two. 32% (30)
Three or four. 13% (12)
More than four. 3% (3)
_PL_TOTALVOTES
The poll closed at 2017/10/27 11:42
Comments?

Copyright 2017 by PaFlyFish.com | Privacy Policy| Provided by Kile Media Group | Design by 7dana.com