NRS raft, full fishing frame & trailer for sale...

D

D-nymph

00T0T_cJPzLdYiElD_600x450.jpg

00V0V_3OCFyLf1L4s_600x450.jpg

13' NRS raft with full fishing frame, casting platforms, thigh bars, anchor system & anchor. Both cooler strap system (yeti in photos not included) and bar with rower's seat included. 9' Carlisle oars with 8" blades, spare blade, electric pump & emergency foot pump.

$3,800, located in Pittsburgh, PA

The frame is real solid. The rubber has seen some use so it's not shiny new. But it's durable & has many years left. Some wear especially in the spots where the rubber creases when deflated. It was that way when I got it 4 1/2 years ago & hasn't changed. No leaks. No patches. You could put a patch on the crease wear but I haven't bothered it's never been a problem. Custom wood shelf holds spare fly rods.

Trailer is a "haulin brand" 5 X 8 flat bed tilt that I built out to 5'-0" x 9'-6". The box can hold everything you need for the boat, life vests, oars, net, anchor, two tubes for fishing rods, etc. all of the hinges are underneath allowing no exposed screws that could damage the raft. Roll bars from northern tool work well. Newer wiring. It's nice to have all your gear ready to go, contained in the trailer, all of the time.

00303_6GSEMssbk6D_600x450.jpg

00606_L2m4KDlYN0_600x450.jpg

This has been a great boat for me, it's gotten to a ton of cool spots, trout, smallmouth & musky. Will be great for the next owner too. Comfortable. Forgiving. Bomb proof fishing rig. Great boat to learn how to row.

Will drive some to deliver.

Will talk on price, especially if you come to pick it up.

Craigslist link below has more pics:

https://pittsburgh.craigslist.org/boa/d/13-nrs-raft-fly-fishing-frame/6406222825.html

Back