MUST GO FAST: Redington 9' 9WT Combo

Wildbrowntrout

Wildbrowntrout

I have a like new, used four times, Redington Crosswater 9' 9wt combo. Line and everything included. Trying to get some extra cash for a brookie rod before my trip in the early part of October. Looking for $80. If anybody has a short (5'6"-6'6") 2wt fly rod and reel with line that is willing to trade it, I'll consider. Local pickup only (Birdsboro, PA) because I still can't drive and it needs to happen fast. Thanks for looking. *No longer for sale on 9/28/2017 at 11:59 PM.*

2 piece unfortunately. ^

EDIT: Comes with hard case too

I was afraid of that. I'm not interested but I hope you find a buyer for it.

I may be able to do this. Thinking about heading home to West Chester this weekend. EDIT: I will also be passing through Harrisburg tomorrow, maybe I can make a side trip but the weekend would be better. When are you leaving on your trip?

I don't have a 2 wt to offer or I would do that swap in a heartbeat.

Sarce, I'm leaving Friday afternoon around 4:30. I'll be back by Sunday around 3 PM. This weekend is to hunt archery upstate and the following is my trip to the brook trout creeks. I need to order the rod online and shipping time may interfere with my ability to get the rod. I'm not sure when you'll be up here, but I get home Friday afternoon at 3-3:05 and could do it then before I leave or after I get home. Would take a 1wt too in the same length range.

Gotcha. I wouldn't be able to meet you Friday but Sunday evening before I drive back south will work. Just gotta check with my parents and make sure it's a good weekend for me to visit. I'll let you know as soon as I can confirm.

Regarding a swap I don't own anything lighter than a 4wt. However, I think your asking price is low considering the line is included and I'll think of something good to throw in with the cash.

Got it. I'll PM you my address if you can do it.

Looks like it will work out. Go ahead and send me a PM

PM sent

SOLD

Back