Hardy Jet, Greys Streamflex, Cabelas CGR FOR SALE

T

thesmayway

I have found myself in the fortunate position of having to thin the herd a little.I love all these rods but in all honesty I just got a job with a rod manufacturer and fishing another brand just doesn't feel right to me.

Hardy Jet 7', 5wt - this is super versatile for it's length and casts unbelievably well. Has a scuff on reel seat as pictured. I bought it second hand but it still had the wrap on the grip and had never been used. However I do not have the original tube. It will come with another Hardy tube, just not the right one.
$250

Cabelas CGR 5'9" 3wt - my go to brookie rod. Don't be fooled by length or weight, you can make an accurate cast from a stealthy distance with this thing. In great shape only fished less than 10 times
$75

Grey's Streamflex 10' 5wt - awesome nymphing rod. Small scratch on reel seat otherwise great shape.
$175

Pictures to be posted soon

apparently Photobucket doesn't allow for sharing images anymore so PM me if you're interested and I'll email or text you pictures.

All rods are Or Best Offer and I can ship for the right offer.

try dropbox or google photos for sharing. Maybe others have been mentioned before.

Good luck with sale. I'm on the verge of thinking about thinning the herd... maybe.

Make an offer
I'd make a really good deal if someone wanted all 3

Cabelas CGR gone... $350 for the Jet and Streamflex together. PM for pictures.

$200 for the Jet
$150 for the Streamflex
$300 for the pair...

Is the Streamflex a 1st gen or the XF2 version?

Fredy

PLEASE Make me an offer!!

Only the Jet remains. $175

Back