pre-drilled for sump/wet-dry system
no chips or scratches
never been run dry, seals wet since the day it came home
340# empty, 2100# full

pine wood stand:
all glass brand
would benefit from a light sand and varnish
two doors need to be re-affixed, would require 5 minutes and a hammer

includes heaters, ~200# of mixed natural gravel, some assorted plastic plants, large decorative stones, and driftwood.

i'll also throw in the PVC plumbing for the wet/dry filter and sump because otherwise i'll just be throwing it out.

$200.

since this isn't remotely fly fishing related (although one could put fish caught into it; a half-dozen panfish makes a nice display), i will gladly trade for some sort of fishign thing that excites me. this doesn't include plastic rods or reels that include disc drags.

located in north bethlehem. you'll need 3-4 guys and a pickup truck.

not included is the wet/dry filter and sump, return pump, UV sterilizer and its circulation pump. however, those certainly could be sold. buy it all, and it's basically turn key.

Aren't fly testers are all the rage these days? I say re-brand and market this as the "10-at-a-time extreme musky fly prototype R&D/testing lab." Profits abound.

Sadly my tying desk is already overflowing with crap.

Sounds like you could use it to demonstrate the roll cast for gemmies.

Bury it in the yard and make a pool, hell if I care I just want it out of my house and I'm tired of people committing then backing out.

Pics ?

Fredrick wrote:
Pics ?

What, seriously?

Send me your email address, I've got a bunch. I've also got a guy who's chomping at the bit for it, so you may be too late.

Raise tiger musky fingerling in it, like at cabela's.

Then unload on it with a street sweeper shotgun...

gfen wrote:
Fredrick wrote:
Pics ?

What, seriously?

Send me your email address, I've got a bunch. I've also got a guy who's chomping at the bit for it, so you may be too late.

Salesman's ploy...don't fall for it, Fred. That thing has been collecting dust and no one's looked at it for...ever!

While potentially true, in this case I'm so sick of looking at it the first guy who gives me the money I want can take it away. If this guy comes over and gives me his deposit, it's his.

If he doesn't by Monday, Fred, you can have it. I still need your email address for some gloriously awful potato pictures of it.

Also, again, it's not collecting dust. 100% filled with water, so nice, solid undegraded seals unlike most of the garbage you find on CL which has been bone dry for weeks to months and needs a re-seal.

Back