FS...Switch Rod Combo

F

Fishwagen

I have a switch rod combo for sale. Prefer the combo sale to make it easy but will sell individually if desired.

Beulah "Classic" Switch Rod...10'6", 6/7wt, 4 piece with rod sock and tube. Paid $250...asking $200. This one a few years old but I bought it new last summer. Med/fast action and like new.

Allen Kraken #4 reel w 200y of Orange 20lb Dacron backing. In Emerald green. Paid $229 asking $175. Again like new.

Rio Switch Chucker 7wt fly line. Line is again like new and fits this rod very well. Paid $89...asking $50.

I fished this combo only three time and there is absolutely nothing wrong w the combo. Only reason I'm selling is I got into fiberglass rods and prefer their action better. This ohe is just sitting around. If someone wants the rod and reel as a combo...I'll throw in the line. Individual purchases....prices are firm. Prices include shipping or will meet up a reasonable distance. Pics available just ask.

Bumping this back up with a new item(s) added and a new deal.

Looking through all my gear I realized that I also have a Rio Skagit MOW Tip Kit (medium) that goes with this line and rod.

Kit includes 6 tips total, 10’ floating, 7.5’float/2.5’sink, 5’float/5’sink’, 2.5’float/7.5’sink, 10’ sink and 12.5’sink…all in green Rio leader wallet. Paid $149...asking$100.

**If someone wants the entire combo, here’s the deal I will do. I will throw in the line, the MOW Tip Kit, a 13.5’ Rio switch leader (brand new) and a dozen commercially tied flies (brand new) for $400 shipped TYD. That’s over $250 in free stuff not including the discounts to the rod and reel!!! All you need to do is add water and fish!!!

As you can tell I'm motivated to sell and I would rather do it through our forum than mess w ebay and such. Plus I have another rod coming and the wife just may "kill" me this time.

Thanks for looking and if you want pics...Please ask and I will send then right away.

FW

Fishwagen, men have died for lesser things than a new rod. If I was in the market it sound like a great deal GG

Fishwagen,

Are the rod and line still available?

Yes it is. Sent you a pm

Back