Boat for Sale

C

charliepff

I am selling my 1 year old Scadden (NFO) Outlaww Avenger XX two person pontoon. The show price new is $2300.

It will go with the bags, oars, pump, skeggs, and all the straps for $1850. This works good as a two man set up and even better as a one man set up. I was fairly new to running water since I have not done it in 10 years, but, this boat will make you confident.

There are no patches, holes, or any repairs done to it. It was out around 10 times. There are scrapes on the bottom from shallows and the beach we stop at. Otherwise it is in excellent shape. It is a very sure footed pontoon even with two heavy people on it.

Depending on your location we can meet or I can deliver. PM if you know anywhere else I should advertise.

Attachments

• dog and boat.png
    dog and boat.png
    65.3 KB · Views: 5
  • boat 1.png
    boat 1.png
    69.3 KB · Views: 5
  • boat 2.png
    boat 2.png
    63.9 KB · Views: 1
Rowed one of these on the Yough and Delaware. Solid boat.

If anyone has floated with DaveS, I believe this is the same boat.....minus the candy bars of course.

Does it come with the stand up/lean bar thingie?

Yes, that's standard. Oars, pump, storage bags, rear deck, anchor system is all standard.

Like crayfish said, it does come with the stand up lean bar. I am to the point I never use it. I got good at standing and fishing even in moving water.

The pool noodles on the rear deck are so the dog does not get annoyed with the edge. Although I made him a new platform.

Still available, price is negotiable.

Still available, price is negotiable.

Got a trailer for this boat?

FWIW I have this same boat and I do trailer it, you could also car top it as I recently seen. I also high recommend this 'toon to anyone. I enjoy the heck out of mine.

I do not trailer it. I usually just inflate it at the ramp and carry the frame together in the back of my truck. It rolls up pretty small. I recommend an electric pump for it and then just use the hand pump to top off. I can usually have it ready in around 10 minutes blowing it up by hand.

We use the wife's Rav4 for portage and I can strap the frame to the top of her vehicle and the boat gets rolled up in the back of the cargo area.

Charlie,

I'll work on PhilC for ya. I sense he's itching to get this thing. LOL.

I will be honest with you Krayfish. When I bought mine I was nervous to spend the money. Now I am looking to upgrade and I can not believe the water it has opened me up to that would have been a hike or impossible to hit. I have been hitting sections down here that only the guides and kayakers were hitting. I cant wait until I come up to PA with it.

Wade a river for 20 yrs and then float it once. Totally different experience. You suddenly see holding spots you didn't know were there. I started out with a used 8' outcast and upgraded after half a dozen floats. Took me 6-7 years to make the big jump to a hard boat. With that said, I will keep the inflatable for solo trips or low water conditions.

PM sent.

Nice. Was gonna say 1500 is an insanely good deal. I love my nfo pontoon.

Back