Bass Tracker 16' boat, trailer and 25 hp motor

krayfish2

krayfish2

One of the ladies at work has approached me to help her sell their boat. Her husband has taken ill and they haven't used it in quite some time. Boat (I believe a v-hull), 25 hp Mariner (model year 2000), trailer and boat cover. I've searched a bit on the web for a decent asking price but didn't have much luck. I'll get photos to put on site if anyone is interested, PM, email or respond on here.

She'll entertain all reasonable offers.

Thanks.

Kray,

Can you post pictures of the boat. My friend is looking to sell his bass boat and downsize to something like that. If there are pictures here, I can simply send him this link. Thanks! Pm me with what they are looking to get for the boat.

Working on getting some photos posted. Give me 24 hrs or less to run over to her house and take some. Thanks.

Sorry for the delay in getting pics posted. The hubby got wind of her trying to sell the boat and insists on doing the pics himself. He's got to move it out of the barn, clean out / clean up and take pics. I'll guess he'll do that on Saturday. She indicated he's thinking $3500-$3000 is the range on price.

here's pics

Attachments

• boat - Copy (2).jpg
    boat - Copy (2).jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 5
More

Attachments

• boat 1 - Copy (2).jpg
    boat 1 - Copy (2).jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 4
last one

Attachments