Allen and Orvis Rods, Filson Satchel

F

Fishwagen

Hey Folks...a few items up for sale or possible a trade.

Allen ATS 586-4 rod...5wt-8'6"-4 piece with matching rod tube. Excellent condition and only fished about 6 times. Was $155 new...asking $100. A really nice rod that casts way better than its price would dictate.

Orvis Clearwater 907-4...7wt-9'0"-4 piece with matching rod tube. Also in excellent condition but was my bass rod for the last year. $235 new...asking $125.

Filson Tackle pack modified to a Satchel/Sling. I thought I had this sold a while ago but the deal fell through and just relisting it now.

Took a older model Filson Tackle pack (that was essentially like new) and removed the back pack from it and joined the straps together to make a Scatchel. Worked out very well.

Has 2 compartments...back one is medium sized with two internal pouches...I can fit 4 medium and a couple small fly boxes in this pouch(s) comfortably. Front pouch is a little smaller with 6 internal pockets that range in size. Pouches will fit small boxes, leaders, tippets spools and all the smaller tools and gizmos. Still room in the main body for other things as well. Outside has one external pocket, sheepskin patch and tool holders.

In very good condition and recently treated with Filson Oil wax. This one is a nice old school way of hitting the streams. Carries just about everything you would need for a day trip, comfortable as well and legendary Filson quality. Asking $55.

Either meet up or I will pay the shipping on any item. I have pics available on any of these items so just ask.

Possible trades...kinda picky on these, but I would be interested in one or both of the following...add would add cash to make the deal.

Beulah Platinum Series single hand rod 9'6" 6 wt
Any Epic fiberglass blank

I would also consider a trade for a 2wt Redington Butterstick for any combo or deal to make it worth your while.

Or make an offer if you like. These gotta go!!!

Is the Orvis 7 weight the rod only or do you include a reel?

PM sent on the tackle pack

fishiowa...didn't get your PM

Tried again on the pm.

PRICE DROP...still have the Orvis Clearwater 9' 7 wt. and would like to see it go to.

How about $100 shipped and I'll throw in a bakers dozen of various flies. (All new commercially produced from one of my "wow that looks pretty" fly buying binges)

Great steelhead rod just in time for us winter die hards.

Back