Used Flyfishing books

BradFromPotter

BradFromPotter

if you're in the area of Avis you might want to check out the Liberty Book Shop. They have quite the selection of used flyfishing books.
They had a copy(not the original) of Vanishing Trout($40). And they are having a sale until the end of the year(30% off). I stop in every time I'm near it & I always come out with a book or 2. I have no connection to the owner, just thought I would let everyone now about it.

Good thing for me I do not live close by. A place like that would certainly drain my already thin wallet.

Sounds like a good place!

rrt wrote:
Good thing for me I do not live close by. A place like that would certainly drain my already thin wallet.

As long as you aren't looking for fishing destination books ... :-D

For the newer people, I'm not trying to start a discussion on that. I'm just throwing a friendly dig at rrt.

rrt wrote:

I do live nearby and have drained my wallet a few times at Linda's bookstore. I have found quite a few fly fishing books there over the years. Some were books that are not easy to find. I encourage any fly fisher to stop at her shop if you are in the area. She has more books on more subjects than most libraries do!

Hey, Dave, look at a new thread under the books, videos, etc. section down below. I hope you notice that I kept my mouth shut (or, rather, did not type anything).

Happy Thanksgiving.

Thanks for the tip. I got that Vanishing Trout book from Amazon a few months ago. Was the first-edition and it was being sold online from Meadville Library as a clean-up project they were doing. Guessing it wasn't a hot item in terms of check-outs...

Interesting stories, even if a bit simplistic compared to today's story-telling...

Back