Philadelphia on the Fly, cont.

R

ronP

Hi, folks. Just a note to let you all know I have added some new sketches and reading material to my own website, which includes a link to this fine fly-fishing website.

It seems you have to write five book manuscripts for every one book you actually get published, so until I can crank out another three or four piles of paper, here is the best place to read one of my fish stories:

http://www.ronpswegman.com

Thanks again, in advance, for your ongoing interest!

:)

-- ron P. swegman

ron,

As a fly fisherman living in philly, I've often been interested in your book. I've heard shining reviews, but have yet to purchase a copy. Do you know if the Penn bookstore, or the barnes and noble in Rittenhouse would have a copy? If not, do you have any recommendations? I don't like to buy books online, for whatever reason. I like to hold it in my hand before I purchase.

Also, if you sell them directly, I'd be willing to purchase one from you.

Hi, jayL --

Thanks for your interest! The book can be found in Philadelphia at Penn Book Center (34th & Sansom), Thomas Jefferson University Book Store (10th & Chestnut), and at a chain bookstore in The Gallery on Market Street. Barnes & Noble on Ritt. Sqr. used to carry the title, but it sold out, and they never reordered, even though there is still a warehouse full at Frank Amato Publications!

:-?

Such is the modest writing life of the "genre author" . . .

Regards,

-- ron P.

Thanks ron.

I'll walk down to the Penn bookstore on the next nice evening we have.

Back