Landis Book???

littlelehigh

littlelehigh

Is there any possible way to purchase this books 2nd or 3rd edition without paying $100 on Amazon?

I ordered it in early Feb from Borders (with a 2-4 week waiting period). No biggie I'm patient, 3 and a half weeks into it they cancel my order.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I know this book is a bible to fly fisherman everywhere in the state.

Try This link:

http://product.half.ebay.com/Trout-Streams-of-Pennsylvania_W0QQprZ1149554QQtgZinfo

It is for the second edition I believe. Good Luck!

Library?

Corey - Why not ask troutbert? In case you didn't know, troutbert is Dwight Landis.

Don't be afraid to ask - Dwight is one of the nicest guys in the business.

I got the second edition for 10 bucks on Amazon. Keep your eyes peeled.

Heritage-Angler wrote:
Corey - Why not ask troutbert? In case you didn't know, troutbert is Dwight Landis.

Don't be afraid to ask - Dwight is one of the nicest guys in the business.

Thanks for the link I ordered the $15.00 copy let's see how it goes.

H.A. I knew Dwight was around here but did not know his site name.

Thanks for the info everyone.

Amazingly I found the 3rd edition at The Sporting Lifestyle during the mini-jam last month! It was right on the shelf back in the area we were tying. When it rang up it was around $7. I advised they had something wrong, they found a card inside the book with their sku number and it rang up properly. Maybe they have a few of the 3rd editions in back?

BTW, I checked out the 2nd edition at Reading library and comparing the two side by side they are very similar.

Just wanted to say thanks to gentle sheperd got my copy from Half.com 2nd edition.

Great book now I gotta start exploring.

jdaddy I called the shop right after your post but they were all out.

More than happy to help any fly fishers out if I can. If you can save a few bucks here and there you can just buy other goodies and keep the free enterprise system going!

It was posted in a separate forum section that this book is now back in re-print. It is now available at amazon.com

Back