Flyfishin' DVDs

TUNA

TUNA

I have been wanting to pick up some fly fishing DVDs, and cannot decide on which ones. I really liked "Eastern Rises," and other types of DVDs like that. Do you guys have any suggestions? Anything fly fishing would intrest me; locations, informative, or entomology themed DVDs. Pleae help feed my addiction!

The Oz DVD's are good. "Under Water World of Trout."

You can usually score them off amazon pretty cheao.

I'll check them out, thanks MKern.

I enjoy fly fishing videos. Here are three I like.

Some are over the top- but I think they are fun.

Check out some on NetFlix or youtube for some teasers

Akid, I've been wanting to see "Lost Coast", it looks awesome. Thank you sir.

nervous water
hustle&fish

I like the FLY Fish TV series that you can get from Netflix.
Just a suggestion.

Roy

I have a video by Joe Humphries about fishing small brushy streams.
He really gets into approaches and casting techniques used to tackle these hard to fish waters.
And he even brings in George Harvey near the end of it - which is worth the price of the video alone IMO

Would anyone be interested in doing a DVD swap/exchange for a week or two?

Sound good to me J

Think I spotted a few of my dvd's on the TV in Bruno's post from a few weeks ago about his microcamera . hahahaha

I have the "sellout" collection- All the Humphries, a Lefty casting and Joan Wulff casting dvds.

Will bring them to next jam I attend- really once you watch them 2-3 times they just collect dust.

yep they are on my TV. I can mail them back to you if you need them sooner.

No rush.

"Wet Fly Ways" by Davy Wooten. Learned alot watching this one.

cant believe no one mentioned Trout Bum Diaries Vol 1&2.

Ive watched them both like 5x so far.

cant believe no one mentioned Trout Bum Diaries Vol 1&2. Ive watched them both like 5x so far.

I tend to gravitate more toward instructional, versus watch some guys drive around suffering "hardship" every five minutes. They went on a vacation, filmed it and got sponsors to pay for it. That part I respect. In my opinion, it's just watching highly produced home video.

I have some Gary Borger stuf and like it. If you go to You tube you can watch them on line.

Buffalo

Acristickid,
I’m glad you posted the trailer from the “Rivers of the Lost Coast”.

Finally watched Once in a Blue Moon tonight. I think I saw the most beautiful brownie I've ever seen in that film. It was a great way to spend an hour.

Also just got -
Mel Kreiber's Patagonia - 40 years of Fly Fishing Argentina
and
River Bums volume 1 - Mongolia

Started watching Mongolia...only got through 20 min. so far not as good as the TBD series.

Back