Register now on PaFlyFish.com! Login
HOME FORUM BLOG PHOTOS LINKS

Sponsors

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

« 1 (2)

Re: tiger trout

I also caught at least 3 tigers on the Yough this past summer and fall. The largest was about 15", but I firgured that they were stock at the area below the dam and came down stream. I also caught a couple of nice brookies on that river last summer.

Ivhawks

Posted on: 2006/11/7 4:16

Re: Beaver Creek

From Room 109
Big dog food fed rainbows........ My buddy has a memembership. He told me he paid a $1000 bucks a year for the right to fish the stream. He also can take a guest X number of times per year. I fished it during the 84 lumber golf classic. It is a place for guests of the resort to have fun. It is not really fishing. The resort charges $350 per day guided / $100 per day unguided.

Posted on: 2006/11/7 9:55

Bruno,

How was the water? Was it a nice stream aesthetically (was it pretty trout water)? I walked down there once like 5 years ago and didn't see anything. Looked like decent water though.

Posted on: 2006/11/7 14:44

From Room 109
like everything else there is is nice. Tons of stream improvements / jack dams etc. I think meadow may get some big trout that migrate down. Now that I said it is a nice little stream, I would not pay a dime to fish it. Too many nice streams within 15min that are free and better.

Posted on: 2006/11/7 15:55

« 1 (2)

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]

Site Content
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
Stay Connected

twitterfeed.com facebook instagram RSS Feed

Sponsors
Polls

Copyright 2014 by PaFlyFish.com | Privacy Policy| Provided by Kile Media Group | Design by 7dana.com