who i am

call myself the machine, live in WNY and fish all ontario
and some erie tribs.
only fish for chrome and kingo rancheros
have not intrest in landlock trout
but still i fish so I'm here

pm if you ever need conditions or anything

ROCK ON

Welcome Machine, I find it hard not to laugh at your post for some reason.

dear machine,

jdaddy believes you are legit as hell. you are amoung friends. you need to know shakey and big boy. we shall fish the tribs of ontario, but why erie? no mud sharks in erie.

one question for you though. do you know where squaretail is?

slimemachine wrote:
call myself the machine,

have not intrest in landlock trout

ROCK ON

You call yourself machine? What when you stand infront of the mirror flexing your guns?

You have no interest in landlock trout? How many of them Great Lakes stockies have ever seen the salt?

Oh brother, lord helps us!

Welcome abroad homie!

alpabuck, it is not the way we welcome greatness to a forum. we welcome greatness with open arms and open hearts and open minds (well those of us who have not sold them for tree fiddy obv).

machine, ignore alpabuck. he started a thread to get voted most annoying then hired a publicist and strategist just to win. who does that? i tell you who does that . . . babies.

what are your feelings on plastic bottles?

hehehehe I calls um likes I sees ummm!

Nothing that you said has any truth to it and you know it!

hehehehe I calls um likes I sees ummm! Nothing that you said has any truth to it and you know it!

Mr. Allen please don't hurt us! We didn't keep any of your pets . . . urrr I meant fish. We love you Mr. Allen.

I don't know if this is intentional or not, but I'm pretty sure the original post was written in iambic pentameter.

Welcome though, greetings from CNY!

dear mr. Machine,
it has been 3 hours since you first came into our lives. knowingly anyway, as i am sure you have been in our lives and reading our souls for centuries. we await your conditions on Squaretail and plastic bottles. mohr epicness please.

jdaddy wrote:
hehehehe I calls um likes I sees ummm! Nothing that you said has any truth to it and you know it!

Mr. Allen please don't hurt us! We didn't keep any of your pets . . . urrr I meant fish. We love you Mr. Allen.

And what the heck did you say with your creepy southern accent? Redsun was the only one with balls to say anything.

Article 19, Article19!

And what the heck did you say with your creepy southern accent? Redsun was the only one with balls to say anything. Article 19, Article19!

I am the first to admit I know nothing about the legality of the situation and thus did not insert myself into the conversation. But jerry and big boy regulated the crap out of him!

Vivo los kingo rancheros!!!!!!

call myself the machine
You wouldn't coincidentally have been sent from the future to kill Sarah Conner?

I can see it now..... standing on their tossing back a non-landlocked trout from an Erie trib, "Asta lavista, trouty."

How many of them Great Lakes stockies have ever seen the salt?

Plenty. They do the "reverse-barrel" up Niagara Falls.

ant wrote:
Plenty. They do the "reverse-barrel" up Niagara Falls.

Oh, I figured it was just a really, really big fish ladder...with a couple rest stops about half way up.

i think i may like it here

jdaddy you write with media flare with what i dont know

the machine come in peace so do not worry or anticipate trouble

i am not your man

alphaman do not feel challenged

the ranchero may never smell salt
but that what make a kingo a ranchero

understand

I am glad your here "slimetime" lol slimetime I've been know to yell that at the top of my lungs.

Machine,

We speak your name!

the ranchero may never smell salt
but that what make a kingo a ranchero

I see what you did there.

Attachments

• ohoq9.jpg
    ohoq9.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 5
Back