hey guys..I need a fishing partner..

AznFlyFisherman1

AznFlyFisherman1

Anyone here in philly/wilkes barre area...that wants to be my fishing buddy!!?? hahaha..I just move here on monday from texas. I can fish all day none stop..if the fishing is good..I live in the wilkes barre area, if anyoen would want to show me around and go fishing together, i like fly fishign for almost every species of fish. Or maybe take a fly fishign trip to montana or whashington or colorado..I went to lake city,CO, last july and had lots of fun..hope someone will be my fishing buddy..hahahaha..i hate fishing alone,not fun..hahaha

haha, id love to fish with someone. But youer a little far away, i live in norristown.

:-o creepy, little too many hahaha's for me - sorry dude i'll pass
good luck and welcome to PA

What percentage of serial killers flyfish? :-D

they found the unibomber in montana and i don't think anyone could live there and not fish

Attachments

• 250px-Theodore_Kaczynski.jpg
    250px-Theodore_Kaczynski.jpg
    7.7 KB · Views: 2
Maybe he never heard of LOL!!!!! I will fish with you AZN

Don't worry. Plenty of guys here have fished with me, and I scored right next to Ted Kaczynski on the political map on a few of those BS political quizzes.

ill fish with you. i dont think youre creepy. we have a house 20 minutes outside of scranton. we are up there most weekends. let me know if you want to fish.

i'm just joking around :-D

ok guys, i know its all a joke, but haven't you guys really notice 99.99% of all crazy serial killers and serial rapist are usually white guys. : ). Hell..of course i would not be that stupid to go to montana or colorado with a stranger, until we become friends or so. Hell im sure most of u guys here meet other fly fishermans at a stream or river. oh well maybe u guys don't like outsiders "asian fly fisher man" oh well there plenty of nice guys out there..if u don't want too, than oh well, i can careless. I just thought i join this forum, maybe make some good friends along the way.

Yo, man, I'll fish with ya. I'm about an hour south of you and won't be getting out for a week or so, but I'll let you know when I can.

Boyer

Skilton can't fish with you anyway...last month he sold all his gear! :lol:

If you decide you'd like to make a weekend trip to south central PA to fish the Yellow Breeches or the Letort, let me know. I'll fish with you.

AZN

I'd be happy to fish with you, just not in your area. I've meet a lot of very nice people from this board over the years, not one killer.

You may want to checkout our Jamboree we have every year. You could meet a bunch of us.

Good to have you abord!

PaulG

you may want to checkout our Jam

Dear AznFly,

I get up your way a couple of times a season though this year I plan on coming up more than twice.

Since you are coming from out West you may want to check out the Lehigh River, it's a much larger stream than 99% of PA's trout waters and offers good fishing. It's not far from you either.

In the summer the Susquehanna River has some excellent smallmouth bass fishing right around Wilkes-Barre, and there are a number of lakes and ponds in the Pocono's for bass, bluegills, crappies, pickerel, etc that are worth exploring with a float tube or kayak or canoe if you are so inclined.

I'll try to let you know when I plan on heading up your way. It probably won't be until mid-April though. In the mean time stick around and I'm sure you'll cross paths with some of the board members.

Regards,
Tim Murphy :)

I now live in SEPA, but I was born and raised in the WB/Scr area, and I visit family up there quite often. When it thaws out, I’ll PM you to get out to fish sometime when I’m in the area.

The Stan Cooper TU is the local chapter up there. If you show up for a meeting or join, I’m sure you can hook up with a lot of FF buds. I posted the SCTU website link. Good luck.

http://www.sctu.org/

I'd definitely go fishing with you my fellow Asian flyfisherman. maybe we can plan somewhere in between.

FFC, have you had an opportunity to get out with any board members? When is stOcktoberfest? This might be another opportunity for you to get out and meet some locals.

Jack-

i did meet with one of the member long time ago, and we went to the valley creek together. Other than that one time, i just fish myself or with my brother in law.

I would like to meet some local fellows. Self-learning takes a lot of time and most of the time do not pay off that well. I work in Allentown, but have not fish in LL before. Send me a message if anybody is going and I would like to join.

Back