Women Only Fly Fishing Club

M

Meredith

Women Fly Fishers
Attention Women Fly Fishers of Central Pennsylvania

Love fishing with your Dad, brother, or husband but, would really like the opportunity to meet other women who share your passion for fly-fishing? I am actively seeking other women in the central Pennsylvania area who would like to start a women only fly fishing club. Skill level is not important. The mission of the club will be to promote the sport of fly-fishing among women
To provide a means for women fly fishers to meet, network fish together and build friendships. To create a friendly and supportive environment to women anglers of all levels of experience Hopefully as we become organized our activities would include both day and night fishing trips, educational opportunities, such as fly tying and casting clinics, social events and the opportunity to assist with conservation efforts. If you are interested in forming a women only fly fishing club please telephone Chris at 814 –571-9013 or email cbrackenpi@windstream.net.

You may wish to contact Emily at the Yellow Breeches Outfitters in Boiling Springs. She has run a number of fly fishing classes for women.

www.yellowbreeches.com

Hi,
Thanks for the address. I should have made the message more clear. I was hoping to get a club started in North Central PA.( The State College-Altoona Area.) The Yellow Breeches area is about 2-2 1/2 hours away.
Thanks Again

Someone recently posted about the same topic on the flyfishersparadise.com website. You should check that out. Unless it's you posting under a different name of course.

troutbert wrote:
Someone recently posted about the same topic on the flyfishersparadise.com website. You should check that out. Unless it's you posting under a different name of course.

I read that, too, and was gonna post, but then I realized the person on FFP was named Chris, and the number on the link is for someone named Chris. Best of luck with the club!

Boyer

Back