What do you want for Christmas

ryguyfi

ryguyfi

Seeing that it's almost 2 months away right now, I was looking at the Albright site and made me want to start a list and email it to my wife and family. What fly fishing related things do you want for Christmas?

I want a new 3 weight set up for small streams.

http://www.albrightflyfish.com/a-55763.html
http://www.albrightflyfish.com/bugati-reels-bg-3-4.html

looking into expanding my list as we speak.

Ryan

Gift cards. I trust no one to buy me FF stuff, unfortunately.

I know I want a new vise... my crapped out on me... any suggestions? May want a rotary. Nothing too expensive.

jayL wrote:
Gift cards. I trust no one to buy me FF stuff, unfortunately.

I even got burned by that this year. I've got so much goop on my new waders they will never leak!

I want some. . .

Breathables

Wading boots

A Nicer net

A wading jacket

40 degree weather so I can sneak to Erie when I am off for Christmas Vaca.

more time to fish

Gift cards, vise, but most importantly, forgiveness from the wife and kids for wanting to go fishing so much.......without them.

my brothers and I traditionally fished Spring Creek the day after Christmas for several years-but got away from it the last two, so I would like to get back to that this year.

A new 2nd flyrod would be nice. However as important as fly fishing has been in my life, im going to say a healthy baby girl is just all i need and want :)

???
You have a new second flyrod. ;-) :lol:
Best wishes with your child, and I'd take a 10lb+ steely for Christmas.

For me it's new waders, mine fill with water within a minute, not even sure why I use them.

Was hoping to get a new nymphing setup for Christmas, but I decided to "burn" my big present on a set of 4 new tires for my truck.

Just when I'd given up hope, I got an email from the editor of Fly Angler's Online forum - I was the winner of their September free drawing. The prize - a new Sage 99 fly rod in my choice of rod weight.

Yes Virginia, there is a Santa Claus!!! :-D

Haha Dan!

I suppose i do, but its not mine bro. I appreciate what you did today for me and again thanks so much. Im gonna take care of the Albright for you i promise :) Nice little rod. I look forward to those pics:)

*Disclaimer: When Dan posts about today............

He lies, i didnt steal his fish :lol:

ok yeah i probably did...;-)

ryguyfi,

Yes you want one of these rods. Im not sure what model dans is but its a 3 wt 2pc 7'6". It loads like a dream and casts very smooth. Like going through Butter. After looking @ your links and using Dans Rod, i might just buy one of those!

I find it very close to the Orvis Superfine Series.

Good luck with the kid sal.

I thought about it. For christmas, I want someone to pay my student loans so I can go fishing more than once a month.

Any takers?

I want my neighbor to stop tearing down the "Fishing Permitted" signs that i was given by the Fish Commision to post on the entrance to my property.

If he is tearing down signs on your property all you gotta do is call the cops :)

my girls birthday is november fourth.i'm thinking of getting her a regal vise,or an HMH spartan,and some really nice dry fly hackle.(then for christmas i'd get extra goodies,haha)

right now i need a partridge skin,and maybe a grouse or quail.oh yeah,and black hen hackle.

Back