Register now on PaFlyFish.com! Login
HOME FORUM BLOG PHOTOS LINKS

Sponsors

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

What a great place...

From Coopersburg
PAFF,
Just like to say thank you, from Gencon, to Krayfish, to LouM, to Foxgap, Chaz, Volknurse and everyone else. The plethora of information and pointers was overwhelming as a true beginner, but from this website and onstream experience from other seasoned anglers, its not so confusing and frustrating. So....Thank You to everyone!

Posted on: 2013/7/6 10:09

Re: What a great place...
From Gettysburg
J55,
Thanks for the kind words. The gents you named are indeed fine examples of all that is good about our sport and online community. Their willingness to help a beginner or person they have never (physically) met is commendable and, I suppose, something of a new way of "paying it forward" in the digital age.

Posted on: 2013/7/6 19:51

From Pipersville Pa.
Tyger, thank you. Some of you may know. Tyger has been coming to my house for some tying lessons. I just wanted to say for a beginner he has great tying potential. Tyger we will see you on Thurs.

GenCon

Posted on: 2013/7/8 7:38

From Philadelphia
I met Tyger at the newbie brush-up day with Krayfish but didn't recognize him on the 4th when I saw him again. He was fishing a riffle downstream from me and I was fishing the tail of a pool. I moved up a bit and next thing I know here comes this guy walking up towards me. I'm thinking "oh no, here comes another LL hole jumper". Yep, I profiled, bad me. Anway, he keeps coming and then I hear, "excuse me, do you mind if I fish down here". I was speechless especially for this stream and all I could do was give him a thumbs-up. He may be a newbie to fishing but he showed me experience in ediquette!

Posted on: 2013/7/8 7:55

PAFF can cause you to just run into people you know, or think you know. I swear I ran into Becker's good twin Sun AM at a gas station.

Posted on: 2013/7/8 8:27

From Lehigh Valley
Quote:

k-bob wrote:
PAFF can cause you to just run into people you know, or think you know. I swear I ran into Becker's good twin Sun AM at a gas station.

Are they gonna fix your car, or total it?

Posted on: 2013/7/8 8:58

From Dauphin PA
Tyger,

I enjoyed fishing with ya. I'm just glad you were able to stand my ccompany for a few hours. We'll hook up again and next time I'll get you chucking streamers or wrecking them on nymphs. Hey, it could have been worse....you could have gottenpaired with Shane. LMAO

Posted on: 2013/7/8 9:21

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]

Site Content
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
Stay Connected

twitterfeed.com facebook instagram RSS Feed

Sponsors
Polls
Do you keep a fishing journal?
Yes 52% (85)
No 47% (78)
_PL_TOTALVOTES
The poll closed at 2014/8/22 12:38
1 Comment

Copyright 2014 by PaFlyFish.com | Privacy Policy| Provided by Kile Media Group | Design by 7dana.com