Wet a Line?

osprey

osprey

I just got back from a pretty good day , an 8 , i went to my friends house in Fairhope Pa. to pick up some home made blackberry wine that we put together back in the season , and i got to wet a line in Clear Shade creek and Wills creek , i caught 2 descent brownies from the "gooseberry" swimming hole on Wills and i had one on in Clear Shade right off rt 160 , upstream. It wasn't that cold till right before the sun went down but with the snow sticking to all the hemlocks it sure was pretty. Did anyone else get to fish today?

Good work on getting out and catching. Didn't get out today but I'm planning on going tomorrow.

I can imagine it was beautiful out today!!!
I went sled riding with the kids.

Maybe this thread's title should be FREEZE a line?
How much snow did you have to tromp through?
We got about 5 inches on the ground in the burgh

David.............i remember those days , i have 2 daughters also , they are grown now one 20 one 25 , they have lives of their own now , get ready for that cause for a guy it's kinda hard , Dad. When you get to a certain point , it's sooooooo hard but you gotta let go , but after you get through the withdrawl symptoms it can be kinda nice , like today was , for me. I really hope i don't sound selfish or self centered , those gals of mine did fine in school and they have jobs and school still , they both have good guys for boyfriends too (wait till that comes DAVE) I did the best i could and it don't look so bad from here , the next thing might be a grandson or daughter to spoil and make them turn out just like me. Just one thing from an old fart , keep some time for YOU it keeps you balanced. My oldest is named Sarah my youngest is Erin. Merry Christmas from us to y'all.

Back