Was PFBC Director Doug Austen At The Jamboree This Year?

JackM

JackM

Staff member
You decide:

Ffire2.jpg

then see inset below....

Looks like he's sizing up JayL as the future of the sport.

I remember him I remember him saying his name was Doug. I met him before I took the pic

If it was him its a damn shame...unless he took into consideration the amount of liquor flowing as a reason not to, I would have found it interesting to hear, from the horses mouth, some of his personal philosophies and ideas for the future. On the other hand if this was kind of a quiet way of gathering some opinions without having to answer a lot of questions, it was nice of him to think we have a some degree of value in voice in these matters. Either way, he must, at least lurk. If so, it would be good to have him (whoever he is) put it to bed.

Well, he can't see this forum... perhaps we could move this to General. Maybe he'll see it and come out of hiding.

I'm tellin ya its Dryflyguy's buddy.

Mo is right.

Maybe DryFlyGuy is friends with Doug Austen? Just a thought...

:-D :-D :-D

Well, if his name is Doug, and he looks damn like him...

Alb could have a point.

Look closely at the first picture and particularly Maurice's posture and facial expression. Is that the look of someone who might be wrong? I think not.

I was thinking that same thing when the picture was taken...and talking to Mo.

That's pretty funny - I always thought he looked like another guy who makes his living from fishing - Kurt Thomas. Check it out - clarionriveroutfitters.com.

Anyway, that's my buddy Mark, an electrical engineer from the Wexford area of Pittsburgh. Believe or not, he got sent to a work related project in South Africa for 2 weeks, and I'm sure hasn't been on this site for awhile. I'll have to tell him to check it out when he gets back
Meanwhile, I'd bet he would gladly trade places with Doug Austen anytime

Oops! sorry guys. That website is www.clarionriveradventures.com

JackM wrote:
Look closely at the first picture and particularly Maurice's posture and facial expression. Is that the look of someone who might be wrong? I think not.

And look at Gambers expression.....he's either dodging spatter or about to say...yer exactly right Mo! :-D

I was thinking, "how does the only guy without a beer in his hand get so drunk, so fast..." Of course this was obviously before you went on your key hunt...(ok, now where was the laaassst plaaace youuuu had them?...no, really I'm good at finding stuff....")

Dam I was sure someone I met that night was named doug oh well. Tom Mo's phone story is alot better than the keys one you should ask him about it :lol:

Back