Walden, Co-Anyone Familiar?

J

JasonS

I'm heading out to Colorado next week and just had a last minute change to my itinerary. I was originally gonna spend all of my time in the Denver area, but now it looks like I'm gonna have three days in Walden, Colorado (at my buddies companies expense, no less) and looking for info on that area. I did a little online searching and it looks like a great place. The North Platte river starts in that area and is a gold medal trout fishery. There also looks to be a bunch of lakes that hold trophy trout. There is a fly shop right in Walden, North Park Anglers, so I'm sure I'll spend time in there and pick their brains. Any info on the area waters and flies to use would be great. Thanks in advance.

Jason

Looks like a cool little town. Shouldn't a lot of info ahead of time.
http://www.colorado.com/Walden.aspx

You'll have a great time on the Platte. Stop in the fly shop, great guys and they will give you some options. I've been in that area 5 or 6 times. Want more info call me: 717-574-3870.

Tom,

Thanks for that link. It does look like a cool town. I've been drooling over the pictures on the north park anglers website, absolutely beautiful country and monster fish.

flyfish1955,

Sent you a pm. Thanks.

Jason,
Replied to your PM. Call me anytime.

Back