The Water is Too High!

PatriotFly26

PatriotFly26

Ahhhhhhh. New York Sucks right now.

This is going to be the same sentiment for everybody I believe, plus the dang wind..

I guess it finally worked out for me - my wife's birthday is the 17th and for years she was widowed during her birthday b/c of the grannom hatch!...:) It is dinner and a movie for me tonight! So many past years this weekend represented trout and beer!...:)

Ha ha, fishing conditions are perfect down here. Anyone have a helicopter?

Attachments

• IMG_7004.JPG
    IMG_7004.JPG
    840.2 KB · Views: 3
Yeah I went out today and caught a little brookie at my favorite local stream.....Temp was 32 degrees with a rain/snow mix. Water was high even for this time of year. In a couple weeks when all of the snow has melted we should start to see it drain off. Until the next big storm of course.

Things aren't much better in CNY Patriot. Everything is up, chocolate milky, and cold. I just want April to be over...

I went out to a wild brown trout stream on Sunday, this stream happens to come down VERY quickly. Heck, even the roadside ditches were flowin heavy and brown, but this stream was in perferct shape. Did pretty well, 20ish fish between 3 guys. Not bad for the day after we get 2+ inches of rain!

Back