The "Hero" thread.

S

Squaretail

Fishidiot got me thinking and dreaming with his Top Trout thread. I post more than the average and cant help but imagine some of the trout some posters have that we've never seen.
I'll start the bragging with my largest non-Lake Erie trout.
Caught from the run at Yellow Breeches (I know, I couldnt help it once I saw him) at just over 25" on a Clouser crayfish:
Img_0105.jpg

My mouths hanging open from running after him as I had7x on. :lol:

The next one is probably my favorite trout and alot of you have seen it before. 3wt 7x has seen it close up. ;-)
Caught from Falling Springs on a Joes Hopper:
026.jpg

012-2.jpg

I love those marks on the adipose.

I probably put my neck out there to be called a braggart, but truthfully I'd like to see some other folks favorite catches. I know some folks on here that have some real beauties in the photo folders, dont make me call you out. :)
Show me the money.

ST - a Clouser crayfish on 7X??? You're an animal... :-D

I know, I know,...it's not a trout, but it IS my first smallmouth on a Clouser Crayfish that Squaretail turned me onto, so I'm gonna post it anyway. Caught it in Hammer Creek, summer 2008. I haven't had the good fortune to catch a braggin' size trout yet, at least not from any "public Streams". I'm REALLY looking forward to seeing some "Top Trout" from others, Bring 'em on!

Not sure why the photo didn't upload....

Is this how you do it?http://s805.photobucket.com/albums/yy335/nomorecornchuckin/

Some beautiful fish there, squaretail.

HammerCreekSmallie.jpg

Use the direct link at photobucket under your picture and then click on the 3rd box to the right of the word "message" after you click into this message center.
Very nice smallie.

I am way to modest to engage in this thread.

hahahaha- Just kidding. Here's one- not a great picture.

My only fish of the day and it was 5 minutes before the take out. It made the day memorable.

-click on the picture for a larger view

Attachments

• wildbrown.jpg
    wildbrown.jpg
    970.6 KB · Views: 2
oh how I love big nasty browns!

Beauty, acristic....and Thank you Dan, you're my HHEEEERRROO!

Sweet fish for sure!

Nomo, I believe you just got my favorite avatar of all.

Dang kid, I dont remember being able to zoom in on that brownie as much before. That things beautiful.

Yea, I knew I had to use it as soon as I found it! Anyone else gonna post some Brutes?

biggirl3.jpg

Here is my biggest wild trout to date 25" from the ditch at Big Spring
BigSpring004.jpg

Wait I just realized that his tail is past the but of the rod he could be 26 or 27 inches NICE :-D

Nice fish Fred, I hooked into a big brown around that size a few weeks ago at Big Spring. He broke me off though. It was the biggest fish I've ever had on.

here is my fish from lititz run 27 inches

Attachments

• 8319_308074745267_787915267_9153346_1133832_n.jpg
    8319_308074745267_787915267_9153346_1133832_n.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 2
We never landed this guy, but it scared the heck out of this kid when it snatched the cutty from him!

Aristic, is that my finger in your pic? Sorry bout that.

Attachments

• brown-eating-cutty-splash-1-web-2.jpg
    brown-eating-cutty-splash-1-web-2.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 3
Don- nope. Guess I cheated on you.

That is in PA- nope wait, about 1 mile from PA border.

Look forward to some slabs from the lakes soon.

Back