Test run

S

Squaretail

029-6.jpg

Having problems posting pictures in photo album, want to see if I can still make a post.

Now thats goofy? Even some of my older pictures in the photo album only show the address now even though they once were visible. This is the photo I tried to post the other day. Nicest fish I saw caught at the jam.
Myself included. :)

Looks like a BFC Brownie, based on those crimson fins!

and the other "fish" looks like a "Cheeky Monkey"!

You are right catching that fish was Jungle fishing Squaretail style,was definitely a cheeky monkey!

Beautiful fish,thanks Dan.

No mo, it was lovely to meet your wife she is a good one, what happened to the Luna moth?

Atlantisboy does pretty well on the stream. Thats a nice brown in my book. Well done.Nice pic Dan. GG

Well, the Luna Moth was un-rehabiltable (is that even a word?) He became a wonderful learning aid for Nami's kids at the school. She stressed how thier numbers are dwindling and how important it is to not bother them. Of course they all had to ask why she bothered it and when she explained that it flew ino the fire pit and singed it's wings, they proceeded to tell her shouldn't have made the fire, no win situation yeah? So you DID catch that Brown in Fishing Creek? Looks like you were standing on the road!

Back