Register now on PaFlyFish.com! Login
HOME FORUM BLOG PHOTOS LINKS

Sponsors

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

« 1 (2)

Re: TIMBER RATTLESNAKES #2

From picture rocks pa 17762
That's what I am saying. Forget this political correct, undermine of human intelligence. Cowboy up! Be the glowing fire you are to be. Blood, Soul and Rock and Roll! Sounds like a poem from Allan Ginsberg and long lost Abby Hoffman. Flashback from old friend, long gone Timothy from Berkley. Bad deal at New York airport

Well, here's to ya! Hymn for the dudes. Mott the Hoople!

It's great being me!

Maxima12

Posted on: 7/12 12:55

Does post #16 have anything to do with Rattlesnakes. You bet! The true meaning is here. Not afraid by no means to secure a understanding of life, freedom and pursuit of happiness. The man takes your freedom a inch at a time. I am looking for sportsman to take it back a foot at a time!

Cool, Cool, wind in your face. Harvest your ginseng now! 3 prongers no! 4 prongers, dig deep!

Posted on: 7/12 13:22

Now to understand posts previous, in a level headed manor. We need a shouter, a poet, a genius. Put them together and more work on the life of rattlesnakes evolves. No more beating them with sticks, running over them, shooting them, grabbing them with those long metal sticks with the tweezer prongs on the end. I would think being picked up around the gut with those prongs would hurt. If someone did that to me, I would get mad too! Always thought given time, a rattlesnake would let you pet it.

Pa. has probably done the most for reptiles out of all the states. Would like to see more university studies on rattlers. So, we need the 3 wise guys to go to work and let the truth be known. Beautiful serpent means you no harm!

By the way, I have petted wild skunks before. Yes, I have witnesses. Trick is, make sure you are face to face. He turns around, time to run!

Maxima12

Oh, by the way, catch a rattler and not take it back to same spot caught to let it back in wild, means sure death to snake. Heard tell tales from old wise one's. They even have there own paths, just like deer!

Posted on: 7/14 16:09

From Other side of the tracks
Quote:

maxima12 wrote:

By the way, I have petted wild skunks before. Yes, I have witnesses. Trick is, make sure you are face to face. He turns around, time to run!

Wait ... SkunkS? Meaning more than one? Really?

My cousin did that once. Key word is once.

He caught it in a leg hold trap, and successfully let it go. It never even tried to spray. Then he figured it must be tame so he started petting it.

He figured wrong. Then again, he did get a day off from school as a result.

Posted on: 7/15 7:12

From Other side of the tracks
Quote:

maxima12 wrote:

Cool, Cool, wind in your face. Harvest your ginseng now! 3 prongers no! 4 prongers, dig deep!

Bad advice. Ginseng season in PA doesn't start until Sept 1.

Posted on: 7/15 7:13

Farmerdave, your on it brother. Ginseng, tastes like chicken!

Posted on: 7/15 8:40

Took me awhile but I was wondering where I’ve been reminded of ole maxi- then it struck me as I watched Blazing Saddles. Thanks Mel!

https://youtu.be/96SaTcCccJcResized Image

Posted on: 7/15 9:09

That's me. Perfect!

Posted on: 7/15 12:36

From Philadelphia PA
He must be Mongo.

Posted on: 7/15 13:46

Fun Fact: Did you know that toilet paper has a "best if used by" label? text to #urass.org#

From Bethlehem, PA
Years ago, my dad was fishing Benner Run, a small trib to the lower end of the Black Moshannon in Centre County. He was sliding along a bank that was at eye level. He happened to turn toward the bank when he came upon a rattlesnake at eye level within striking distance. He let himself fall straight back into the stream. As far as he knew, the snake did not attempt a strike.

Posted on: 7/17 18:12

The fisherman: He ariseth early in the morning and awaketh the entire household. He arriveth home late at night, smelling of strong drink and the truth is not in him.

« 1 (2)

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]

Site Content
Login
Sponsors
Stay Connected

twitterfeed.com facebook
USGS Water Levels <Click Map>

Copyright 2019 by PaFlyFish.com | Privacy Policy| Provided by Kile Media Group | Design by 7dana.com