Stream conditions NC PA?

S

steve98

Can anyone give a report on current stream conditions in NC PA, i.e. Pine creek, Kettle creek,etc.

ty
steve98

high and muddy

check the link on the home page of this site.
just click on the link. multiple guage stations for both creeks.

Dear Steve,

Are you serious?

We are currently experiencing flooding with a winter storm forecast for the weekend so the fishing should be dyn-o-mite.

Look at the main page of this website to see all the blue and black dots on all the streams, they mean stay home this weekend unless you just want to waste gas.

Regards,
Tim Murphy :)

I'm off the next 2 days, and had some thoughts of getting out.
But after checking the usgs, most of the streams - on this end of the state anyway - are near flood stage. It looked like the recent heavy rain and snow melt was pretty much state wide, so I would think the streams up where you want to go are also very high now

All of the local creeks here flooded their banks last night; so much so that school was cancelled -- no work for me!

I was hoping to get out this weekend, but doubt it -- it's been awhile.

Many of the extended season lake are beginning to lose their ice and have just been stocked. Great way to practice casting.

It is midnight on Weds. and Pine Creek is at 7,000 CFS. You can't wade it at this flow, you probably can't float it at this flow either. As for fishing probably only the smallist headwater streams will be fishable this weekend with another swinter storm coming there may be no fishing in NC PA.

Back