Springsteen Flyfishing?

jerseygeorge

jerseygeorge

No, I don't think the boss knows how to double haul.

But I was wondering if anyone else bought tickets for the State College Show on May 8 so they can fly fish, catch the E-Street Band in concert, and then get in a little more fly fishing.

I did!

George,
I didn't buy tickets but hopefully will be out there that weekend.I just put a bid on a hunting/fishing camp near there.About 30 minutes from spring,as well as a bunch of back country native brook trout streams.My buddy larry recently showed me some nice honey holes.I really hope this place comes through,i've been hunting /fishing out there for over 18 years now ,my buddy's uncle passed a few years back and we lost our camp.Me and the wife are excited,we love it out there and our looking forward to a place of our own.

tight lines
Don

It's may, so I'll probably at least consider fishin' out that way for the weekend. Then again, the jam is the weekend after, so I'll definitely be there for that.

As for springsteen... nah.

I just bought my tickets for the Hershey PA show the following friday. I will probably be fishing the Yellow Breeches that weekend..
Bill A

Don- I sent you a PM with a few questions about the camp. Sounds exciting. Also, just a piece of advise.. posting about your new camp on this site can result in about 100 fly fisherman showing up on the doorstep looking for a place to hang out!

JG

George,
I replied to your pm.If it becomes a reality I would consider renting it.I don't know about 100 maybe 15 flyfisherman.

tight lines,
Don

Back