Sight Nymph Is Undressed

fadeaway263

fadeaway263

Maybe some of you saw the post where Sight Nymph helped me and the Prof fish the upper Delaware. He said we could post his "ugly mug" so here it is! PS Sight is telling us how big the last fish he just caught was!

Attachments

• IMG_0396.jpg
    IMG_0396.jpg
    105.9 KB · Views: 4
Finally something I can put on my dart board :pint:

Look at him all decked out with Simms gear and all, and the legendary skykomish sunrise. Looks like you took the lean bar off or is it stowed out of the way?

I forgot how handsome I was!! :)

Sight, you forgot how to spell too! If I remember correctly in this pic Sight was telling the Prof how the tandem rig he fixed for the Prof needed to be casted. Sight's specific instructions were "No false casting Prof"!

This is weird!

Here he is. All rigged up!

Attachments

• IMG_0397.jpg
    IMG_0397.jpg
    131.8 KB · Views: 3
Yes, Alpa thinks it weird when he is not the topic of discussion....Imagine that.

Sight nymph would you prefer that pontoon over a kayak . I'm still up in the air on either buying a Skadden or a Native Ultimate this spring .

tomgamber wrote:
Yes, Alpa thinks it weird when he is not the topic of discussion....Imagine that.

I know I just think it's funny that there are just random pictures of SN. I think it's even weirder that someone was just talking random pictures of SN.

Can you say Man Crush?

He was guiding the Prof and I. Why wouldn"t I take his pic. It was a memory. What is remotely wrong with that?

Alpa,
Don't be hatin'.

Fred,
A kayak is much faster on the water but a pontoon is super stable and you can bring everything (including the kitchen sink) with you. The standing platform is not what I had hoped but the anchor system is MONEY. If you can, try both out and see what works for where you're fishing. The prof checked mine out and said he's got to get one. I was wading in the river one day and a guy passed me in one. I looked at my buddy and said "That's how you do it!". Started researching and got one. I figured they were 2k plus but you can get a good boat for as little as 600.

What was the problem with the standing platform ? Because the kayak i want to buy is very stable

the funny thing was i thought his avatar pic was him lol

flipnfly wrote:
the funny thing was i thought his avatar pic was him lol

That is him! It's his High school graduation picture from the 70's!

Why wouldn"t I take his pic. It was a memory. What is remotely wrong with that?

Ummmmm. Look at the picture. Potential camera failure obviously.

In all fairness to Alpa, you did start a thread called "Sight Nymph Is Undressed" and post pictures of him for unknown reasons. Probably would have fit better in on of the other threads about the trip, say "Sight Nymph Handles Balls Eddy". You have started two threads that are at the top of the forum pile right now. Looks like a man crush. But, hey I find it funny and could care less. Continue with the Sighting.

I do not find this amusing.

It was said in another thread and he was not offended. It has been edited. Not sure if you can do the same?

Back