Sandfly Shop?

S

steve98

Sandfly do you have a shop in NC PA?, and if so where is it?

Steve98
el098@verizon.net

Yes I do, its:
Big Meadows Fly Shop
5541 route 6
Wellsboro pa 16901
570-724-5261

Im in ansonia across from the canoe launch on pine creek..
still workin on gettin more inventory in..

Sandfly,

I took the liberty of posting this on the flyshops page. If you object I can take it off.

Maurice

Sandfly - Had to make a final trip to Potter on Saturday. Almost stopped in to see your shop. I recently moved out of Coudersport to SE PA. Fishing isn't as good but still some good streams in the area.

Ron

Where in se pa did you move, and if you had been here today i had dave Rothrock stop by for a few hours..any less and we would have had the chicken attack him..
Thanks dave for great day.. :-D

All:

Over the years I've had to delete a lot of posts about particular businesses so that we have fair enforcement of the no-advertising policy for the forums.

While I wish Sandfly a lot of luck with his shop, I can't make exceptions for anyone. So if you want to contact Sandfly about his shop, please use the PM feature of the site or the contact information Maurice posted to the Flyshops page.

Moved to Chester County. Had to make the move because the job in Coudersport was about to end. Lived there for nine years but it was time to move on. I actually moved back into the same town I moved out of nine years ago before Coudersport. Talk about going full circle.

Good luck with the shop. It's a great location that is in need of a good fly shop.

Ron

PALongbow, If you'd like to get shown around SE PA send me a message of some sort and I'll take you a couple of places. There's plenty of wild trout fishing in SE PA when you know where to look, it ain't Potter County but it's pretty good for a very populated area.

Chaz - Sounds good. Sent you a PM.

Ron

Back