Register now on PaFlyFish.com! Login
HOME FORUM BLOG PHOTOS LINKS

Sponsors

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

« 1 ... 4 5 6 (7)

Re: SEPA Guys, Who Can Guess This?

From Harrisburg
Didnt know the stream till the last pictures. That stream is where I caught my first wilds on dries. I used to love the place.
By far, most of the littering problems there is from kids. To be honest, it was a staple place to go party when I was young and I probably did some littering there myself being dumb and young and only noticing the bikinis/daisy dukes and not the trash.
Not that its an excuse.
God I remember a stunning chick take a bad spill there and bust her chin open. She was a real knockout. All I could do was look at her body as she laid there in tears. I'm so ashamed.

Posted on: 2013/5/17 10:05

From barto PA
I hear ya RRR, it's disgusting how people treat that spot, and many others like it out in the backroads.

I was actually talking about bigbronco's post where he said his brother lives up there and actually calls the game commission on the kids swimming and partying.

In other perk valley news: I did great last night bringing 6 trout to hand, two of which were over 10 inches or so. Was just past dark so I was just swingin a BWO close to me and letting it drift into a pool with no slack, the two bigger ones made the reel scream when the took it. That was the main branch perky though up toward hereford. There is a good population of wilds in there too just like the WB.

Posted on: 2013/5/17 10:19

From barto PA
Woops, meant that directed at Chaz. How does one quote reply on here anyway haha?

Posted on: 2013/5/17 10:20

« 1 ... 4 5 6 (7)

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]

Site Content
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
Stay Connected

twitterfeed.com facebook instagram RSS Feed

Sponsors
Polls
Do you keep a fishing journal?
Yes
No
_PL_TOTALVOTES
The poll will close at 2014/8/22 12:38
1 Comment

Copyright 2014 by PaFlyFish.com | Privacy Policy| Provided by Kile Media Group | Design by 7dana.com