Question about the somerset show

I

IdratherbePhishing

I was wondering if the vendors have card machines there or you have to bring cash. Just wondering so I know what to bring. Thanks

Some of the shops take cards, but many are cash only.

tl
les

Damn I was afraid of that

The big vendors "TCO" will have machines. The little vendors and fly tiers will only take cash.

Also do you have to pay to get in? I did not see any info on the site.

15$ I think. Somebody correct me if I am wrong.

I was at the show on Friday and going to be there today. Just want share the show seems a little bigger this with some more vendors. Several I would say is there first year. There seems to be more workshops and seminars over last year too. A good number of people in the exhibit hall.

Hope to see you guys today.

Ther are ATM machines there and probably in the hotel also. $15 is the entrance fee.

Sorry Dkile as I did not see this until I got home. I was there I thought the show was pretty kool. Would've liked to have met ya. I was walking around had an oldschool phillies maroon cap on and blue sweatpants. Bought a bunch of stuff. Maybe next time or in Lancaster. Maybe we can get a bunch of ppl from the forum to fish a day then hit the show.

I missed seeing a lot of people it seems. I will being going to the Lancaster show. Hope catch up with some more folks there. IdratherbePhishing will you be going to that show?

Yes I will be going along with phishon. Maybe we can formally set something whether it be lunch, the show, or fishing around there. I'm open to anything. This time I'll have my phone charged. Was thinking of hitting the sportsman show as its 5 min from my house. Not sure yet if I wanna pay all the money for what I know is not worth it.

Back