Register now on! Login


Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Probably a Stupid Question

2009/3/6 19:21
From Chadds Ford, PA
Posts: 7
Do you need a trout stamp on a Class A stream that isn't stocked?

Posted on: 2013/6/10 20:06

Re: Probably a Stupid Question

2011/3/23 22:10
From Delaware River
Posts: 5
Right from PFBC:
"5. When is a Trout/Salmon Permit required?
A current Pennsylvania trout/salmon permit is required to fish for trout or salmon in Pennsylvania waters. An angler “fishes for trout or salmon” when he or she:
Takes, kills, or possesses, while in the act of fishing, a trout or salmon from any PA or boundary waters.
Fishes in waters under special trout-salmon regulations....view trout special regulation areas.
Fishes in any Class A Wild Trout Waters or Wilderness Trout Streams or their tributaries....view Class A wild trout waters, or view Wilderness Trout streams.
Fishes in streams and rivers designated as approved trout waters on March 1 through May 31....view approved trout waters."

If you don't read all that it basically says you need one.

Posted on: 2013/6/10 20:46

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]

Site Content
Stay Connected facebook instagram RSS Feed

USGS Water Levels
The New Keystone Fly Fishing Book
Where do you most want to fly fish outside the region?
Western US 39% (31)
Alaska 10% (8)
New Zealand 32% (26)
Florida Keys 3% (3)
South America 6% (5)
Elsewhere 7% (6)
The poll closed at 2018/3/17 12:44

Copyright 2018 by | Privacy Policy| Provided by Kile Media Group | Design by