PaFlyfish.com newest member

Maurice

Maurice

Administrator
Staff member
Fly N Ice (Hank) announced today that his wife Judy gave birth this morning at 7:26 am to a 7lbs.-11oz., 21in. keeper. Mother and "Jonah Clark" are doing fine. Dad is still in shock...

Congratulations Hank and Judy. And welcome to the world Jonah.

Sincerely,

Maurice

Congrats Hank! It won't be too many years from now that we'll be sneaking him beers at the Jam :lol:

I saw that same face when Hank lost that fish in the canyon. Great job guys...Congratulations!!!!

Thats the same size my first son was at birth...hes 12 y/o and 5'4" tall and 120lbs now...enjoy!

Congrats man! How long 'til he can tie an EHC?

Boyer

Congratulations Hank and Judy. There was room for a crib in that bedroom in the cabin in the Smokies. We'll see you there next year; you guys can play tag team between fishing and playing with/watching over Jonah.

Congradulations, Judy & Hank, sons & daughters you gotta love them,------ and the grandkids !!

Merle

Congratulations on the healthy boy. My wife is 26 weeks pregant with twins (a boy and a girl), and I hope we have your luck.

Thanks, guys. It’s been an interesting experience for Judy and myself; I’m looking forward to the trip ahead.

He may not get on the stream this year, but I’ll get him started at the "vice" as soon as possible.

Thanks again.

Hank

Congratulations!!

Back