PHWFF Erie Needs your help

S

Skip16510

OK Folks I'm back again asking for your help

As many of you know I am very active in the Project Healing Waters Program.

We are having our annual PHWFF Erie Healing Our Heroes Steelhead Slam on November 9th..

What we do is we invite disabled Veterans from Erie, Pittsburgh and Buffalo to come to fish on Elk Creek and we then feed them a great meal. This year we are having a Whole Hog Roast ....

Another thing we do is we like to give them gifts at every event to thank them for their sacrifices..

So far this year we have everything from a box of flies all the way up to a guided Trip for 4 guys to Penns Creek in South Central Pa

Here is where you can help if can... We are seeking more prizes for the guys and gals... Rods Reels Fly Lines Rod building components Gift cards to sporting good stores. Basically anything fly fishing or rod building related..

Cash donations are always welcome to help pay for the catering and we sometimes even pay for the gas they use coming and going to the trip.. We also purchase gifts for the participants

If you have any questions feel free to ask away either through here of my email is info@nwpfa.org

Our Paypal address is info@nwpfa.org

Thanks for looking and I thank you for your help adead of time.

Skip

Back