PAFF sticker on Subaru Forester bumper - anyone here?

NJAngler

NJAngler

Black Subaru Forester bought at Stephen Moyer Subaru in Leesport. I saw this car in a SGL parking lot last sunday in northeast Pa. I did talk to the two fellas who came in it. I was just wondering how you made out with the brookies. Please pm me if like. Thanks.

NJA

4cba90db.jpg

:) Check the 100 trout thread. Nice to meet ya. K-bob had a feeling it might have been you. We actually saw 2 guys, so help me out on which one was you. We saw one as soon as we got to the stream from the cars, and another guy a little ways upstream.

I've been outted! You guys caught my spin fishing. lol. I do like to fly fishing when I'm in no hurry but more often than not I prefer to move quickly because you never know if somebody is coming up behind you ; -)

I did think it was very polite that you guys a) let me know you were passing by and b) asked how far up I was going to fish. I'm generally not so polite and if the situation was reversed, i may have tried to stealth around you. Anyhow, I do thank you for being courteous.

FYI: I never did see the other guy. His car was still there when I left.

NJA

k, you were the second guy, bout halfway up, who said he thought we might be a bear comin? lol. I do kinda look like a bear sometimes. :)

Hi NJA. I have made about 2 dozen fishing trips this year, and yesterday was the first day I met any anglers. (Before that I did have one week during which I came across three bears and a coyote, so I try to look around).

Hi. Yep second guy wearing gray sweatpants and wading boots. that's my fancy fishing attire on hot days. no deodorant either so I apologize for the smell. lol. waders are too warm. i fished up to the falls, snapped a few pics and made the long trek back. definitely one of my top five favorite places.

It gets fished more than you know and more than I like but what can you do? Anyone who ever goes there is coming back unless they are not in good physical shape(you have to be to climb that last hill). the scenery alone is worth the hike.

NJA

Back