PAFF Hats

WildTigerTrout

WildTigerTrout

I just received my new PAFF hat from Maurice. Come on guys PM Maurice and order one. They are only $15( hand delivered) or $20 (shipped right to your door). I just found my new favorite fishing hat.

So Ed, I guess you won't be needing the other one then? :roll:

Can we get a pic?

lv2nymph wrote:
Jack, I will specify in my will that you are to receive my SAGE ball hat. ;-) :lol:

I noticed you guys are local. That's cool. Let's try and get together sometime to fish.

BrooksAndHooks wrote:
Can we get a pic?
Photos of the hats are available in the PAFF site announcements section of the forum.

mattwolf wrote:
I noticed you guys are local. That's cool. Let's try and get together sometime to fish.
Sure, I could do that sometime.

WildTigerTrout wrote:
lv2nymph wrote:
Jack, I will specify in my will that you are to receive my SAGE ball hat. ;-) :lol:
Ha, you are too kind. I did end up locating one I liked though. When we going fishing Ed? Matt sounds good, give a heads up. I try to fish as much as possible...

I got my hat a couple week ago. I may order another one. Well worth the money.

Well worth the money and guaranteed to be a loss to Maurice, but a labor of love nonetheless.

I mistakenly mailed my check into my glove compartment about a week ago. I will see that it gets into the box today.

troutpoop wrote:
I mistakenly mailed my check into my glove compartment about a week ago. I will see that it gets into the box today.

LOL...I was about to PM you reminding that I hadn't received it yet.

troutpoop wrote:

Maurice, if you get troutpoops insurance card in the mail, please mail it back.

And if you are actually loosing money on those, bring some to the jam and I may buy another.;-)

I don't think Maurice is losing money per se, but surely time he might spend wasting it in other endeavors.

PS, Maurice, this is my way of saying thanks.

I will get another at the Jam. GG

Got two hats from Maurice last Saturday, one old style, one new style. Good quality and worth the price - Thanks to Mo for doing this.

Back