Register now on PaFlyFish.com! Login
HOME FORUM BLOG PHOTOS LINKS

Sponsors

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

« 1 2 (3)

Re: Optional Pa license buttons - here are the facts

From lebanon, pa
Quote:

I like the fact that the button is more durable. After all, we are dealing with water and a paper license (albeit a paper license with a protective glossy finish and a plastic sleeve.)

unless you buy your lic online thinking they will send you lic only to find out three weeks later, that you only get a pdf file of your lic that you then get to print off on your printer.

Posted on: 3/29 20:26

From Ligonier
How long do these take to receive?? Ordered mine 2.5 weks ago? Should I expect it anytime soon?!?!?

Posted on: 4/2 11:21

From Mont Co, Pa
Yes fox, you should be getting it any day now. Mine took almost 3 weeks as well. I'm not even going to carry the button, I just wanted one because it reminds me of days gone by. I honestly don't think it's going to catch on well enough to warrant the continuation of them. But, I've been wrong in the past.

Posted on: 4/2 16:28

From Ligonier
Same with me Wild. For a while there I would buy at flee markets, etc. buttons from days-long-gone-by. I have probably two dozen from the 30's - 50's. I display them at my camp.

Posted on: 4/3 9:00

From Lancaster County
Quote:

wildtrout2 wrote:
Yes fox, you should be getting it any day now. Mine took almost 3 weeks as well. I'm not even going to carry the button, I just wanted one because it reminds me of days gone by. I honestly don't think it's going to catch on well enough to warrant the continuation of them. But, I've been wrong in the past.

I hope they are at least covering their costs on it and that it sticks around; hopefully the fulfillment company has to eat the costs for their mail merge fiasco. It seems like the least obtrusive way of displaying authority to fish, without having a flapping white or yellow badge hanging around, which I've lost too many times (but always found, miraculously) or always seem to get my line caught on at the most inopportune times.

Posted on: 4/3 9:18

From lebanon, pa
got mine, took about 2-2.5 weeks. seems like a decent well constructed button. i hope they stick around, i like collecting the paper licenses and artwork stamps. the button is nothing to look at, but something worth collecting, some how unlike the generic yellow plastic licenses.

Posted on: 4/5 16:00

From Luzerne County, PA
Last button I wore said "Pat Paulsen for President" and it was free, no I'm not buying a fishing license button.

Posted on: 4/5 17:43

From Perkasie PA
I got two of them a week apart. Both were addressed to me?

Posted on: 4/14 16:20

« 1 2 (3)

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]

Site Content
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
Stay Connected

twitterfeed.com facebook instagram RSS Feed

Sponsors
Polls
Will you be fly fishing this autumn?
Yes
No
Thinking about it
_PL_TOTALVOTES
The poll will close at 2014/10/31 17:56
Comments?

Copyright 2014 by PaFlyFish.com | Privacy Policy| Provided by Kile Media Group | Design by 7dana.com