Oil Spill

Like father, like son. Wackos

Hope they get what's coming to them, That's a lot of $$ for the clean-up and priceless amount of damage to a lot of wilderness. What's ashame is how two COWARDS can cause such a mess!!

JH

A shame indeed. It's not a wilderness stream by any stretch of the imagination, but I have years of good memories fishing the stretch below the North Fork, including one year that I landed two citation-class brookies (and missed two more that my mom caught instead)..

The amount of roads built for the oil and gas industry up there is bad enough, but then when there are folks who do this, it kind of really stinks. I always marveled at the complete lack of security as I'd walk some of the roads back from the headwaters of the first and second order streams - valves on pipelines easily accessible, low hanging power lines easily reachable, tanks easily emptied.

Hopefully Snyder will do the right thing; even though it wasn't an intentional release on their part, maybe they'll ante up for the cleanup.

I think this is an act of terrorism isn't it? I mean environmental terrorism?

No matter what I want these two scum buckets punished to the fullest extent of the law. Too bad we don't "Tar and Feather" people these days as that would be most fitting as a good start of punishment in this case. :evil:

Back