New wild trout waters

klingy

klingy

PFBC just posted a new site listing recently surveyed streams they are proposing to add as wild trout waters. Most streams surveyed fall in Marcellus region. Check it out. I'm pretty sure this info was out there before, but this doc puts it in a nice format.

Very nice, thank you. A few streams added in Forest county, got a camp up there.

Not really new, they first posted it in November, but it may have changed from the original post. That is usually why they post it again.

Chaz,

There area many more streams on the list now than there were back in October based on the ones from Area 6 that were added since then. I also note that when you click on the lat-long you can see our exact sampling sites on each creek.

Mike

Interesting, where do I find the specifics of the sections surveyed?

Click on the Lat/Long........I found this thread to be very helpful because they identified a stream not 5 minutes from me that I never even knew existed.

Must have missed it the first time, thanks for posting. It's good to see some improvement in protection from marcellus drilling. Been more of the opposite lately.

Chuck

Wow, great to see so many Clearfield County streams on there. Some of these are recovering streams in my area.

Thanks for this post. I'm glad to see a few in my area may be added.

Back