New guy here.

WetWader619

WetWader619

Hi all. I'm new to the forum, hung around for sometime and figured it's time to join up. I grew up in western PA, but have relocated to OH about 5 years ago. I still get to PA as much as I can. Enjoy the site and info herein. Thanks very much

Welcome Aboard! Lots of great info here and lots of great people! I have had the opportunity to fish with a few from here and have learned a tremendous amount here as well.

Welcome. What part of western PA and Ohio?

jreichel wrote:
Welcome. What part of western PA and Ohio?

I lived in Butler county most of my life. Lived outside Butler and then in Slippery Rock. I was born in Ohio, and had to move back a few years ago. I'm in Ashland county now (north central OH). I do miss PA. I get back as often as time allows.

welcome wetwader! I live between new castle and slippery rock. I also get out towards mansfield a few times a year to hit the motorcycle races at mid-ohio.

bikerfish wrote:
welcome wetwader! I live between new castle and slippery rock. I also get out towards mansfield a few times a year to hit the motorcycle races at mid-ohio.

Thanks!

I am about 30-40 minutes from Mansfield. Get to the Mohican River if you can next time you get to Mansfield. you're about a half hour away. big carp (if you're into carp on the fly..it's a blast) and there's browns with an occasional rainbow there. up by the spillway of Pleasant Hill lake you can find saugeye, musky, perch, and a handful of other species. If you get down there let me know, i'll show ya around.

Welcome aboard. GG

Welcome.

Back