New Member Introduction;

Ard

Ard

Hello Keystoner's,

My name is Ard Stetts and I was born at Williamsport quite some time ago. I no longer live in Pennsylvania but often find my mind wandering to my old mountain streams and spring creeks. There may actually be a member or 2 on your forum who has known me from my life there in your fine state, time will tell about that.......

For the next few days I'll come on to see what you fellows are chatting about and I'll try to fill in a profile here if such a page is provided. I just registered and was able to make this first post. My next stop will be to investigate the various features the forum has for users.

I'm fairly familiar with much of Pennsylvania's watersheds and I'm sure that reading your threads here should bring up some memories for me. For now I'll end my intro and go snooping around a little.

Regards,

Ard

Are you spying on us, Ard ?

Welcome Ard, you made a great choice in Ak. for Pa. This forum is like any other, paid for by a good person,moderated by well meaning people,and infested by fisherman, all in all it's a good site . You didn't say how long you have been absent from our wonderful state , so some of your streams may not be as productive as the past,and some of them may not even hold fish anymore. Some are doing better than ever, it all depends on the area. If you can let us know if Ak. is as good as remembered. Enjoy

Welcome aboard Ard. Do you have family in or near Williamsport that you get back to see? If you ever have a visit in the works and are looking to get out give a heads up there are plenty of people that could reacquaint you with the streams if needed. Again good to have you here and look forward to your input.

OH HELL THERE GOES THE NEIGHBORHOOD !
Hi Ard glad to see ya here. what happened did ya get kicked out of the other........ LOL

Is there anyone you don't know Sand?

OBAMA !
do not care to either !

Hey Bob,

I spotted you first on the 'Kettle creek Weekend' thread :cool:

I'll be looking around some later today, it's 2:30 AM and I'm done for awhile here.

Thanks to you other fellows for the welcoming posts, I always associate those with a good group and with Sandfly here you must be a good group.

Post with you soon,

Ard

Welcome aboard and tell Sarah that I said "hi".

Welcome to the board Ard.

I drove through Williamsport last week on my way to Oak Orchard.
You probably would not know the place if you visited it now.

Bill

Ard

Welcome..... I'm sure as you continue following along the posts here old memories will be coming back of Pennsylvania and your times afield. Please don't be shy, share some of your fishing trips with us about Alaska. Dreaming of coming there to fish one day. Again welcome aboard.

Welcome Ard, This is awesome site with some interesting characters on it and full of lots of info. I think every member here would say they are quite thankful for stumbling upon this forum site. And as I have gotten older I thank God for those little trips I take in my mind to those long ago streams and fishing trips I had.

There's a lot of people he knows and a few he wants to forget !!!!!!!!!!

Welcome aboard. Love Alaska fishing. GG

Hi Eunan,

I joined this board so I might have a look at some photos and hear some talk about the area where I grew up and spent many days.... well, years fishing. I also had sent an inquiry to the administrators regarding the rates for advertising sponsorship here but we don't have that sorted yet.

Do you post your flies here? I was going to put some pictures of a few Grayling and trout up but didn't have any on my desktop to upload. I take it that this site doesn't use Photo Bucket image hosting for pictures, is that correct?

Ard

I use photo bucket to copy links. The img code I copy, but when you paste make sure you lower case both IMG to img.

Won't upload, but when lower cased will

2F124E9C-BA9A-49BE-9C12-FEB7A4AEDF60.jpg

Welcome Ard

Still a newcomer to fly-fishing and this board, but it's a great bunch of people with stories and knowledge shared.

Welcome aboard,Ard.
I have made some great friends as a result of this forum.In general,the helping hand is there,the advice is vg, and the knowledge level is very high.
Tom

Back