New Guy says hello to all - no longer a lurker

K

kmark

Just wanted to say hello to all of the PA FlyFish members. I am glad to be here and hope to have something to add to the board in the future.
Kmark

Welcome aboard:)

Welcome. :)
Cant wait to hear from ya

There are no wrong questions, but often wrong answers are given. Share your knowledge, share your thoughts, ask and you should receive (but occasionally only by Private message). Welcome to you.

Welcome!

Boyer

kmark,

Welcome, though I am new here too, I'm truly intrigued that, since you admit to lurking, how has this site affected your fishing? New spots you've fished in your area? New gear? New thoughts or reaffirmed convictions?

glad to meet ya Kmark. where do you fish??

Welcome. I trust you'll find this place as useful as I have.

Welcome! It is always great to get new faces in here.

WELCOME Kmark enjoy

Welcome...lots of great people here!

Greetings from the Sunshine State,glad to have you aboard.

Welcome, Nice to have you with us.

I am from south western PA. I do most of my fishing in Central PA and north. I do fish the Yough occassionally and also fish the lower Savage. I mostly enjoy getting ideas on fly patterns, etc... I saw the postings for the Jamboree and that was the reason that I signed up. I would like to attend, although I have already reserved space at Penn's between May 31st and June 6th, so it may be difficult to pull of both. Thanks for the warm welcomes.
KMark

Is your best friend Walmark? Welcome aboard. PS Don't tell anyone here if you fish for stocked fish.

Back