New Fishing partner

Stevie-B

Stevie-B

I was lucky enough to meet my new fishing partner on Saturday. It may be a few years before she gets on the water, but I can wait. Now, if she will just let me sleep!

Congratulations!

Perhaps you could clarify. Could be a new girlfriend or a dog.

Either way, congratulations.

Sorry, got ahead of myself.

Ah, now i know the rest of the story. Those early am wake ups are good training for a future fishing partner!

congrats ! that is a nice early present. hope all is well.

Stevie-B,
Congrats! As the father of two girls, I'd like to give some advice.
Enjoy them now as much as you can. Because one day, too soon, you'll see them as beautiful young ladies and wonder what happened to those little tomboy pixies you used to take bobber fishing at the lake.

Beautiful!!! Congrats... As a father of 2 girls who love to fish and tie flies, get her on the water early and often!

Congratulations Steve, What a wonderful time of year to bring a child into the world.

Congrats, I can't wait to have a fishing partner like that one day. What a miracle birth is!!:)

Like many of you, I am also the father of two young girls (two and five). There is nothing that gives validation to life like being a parent. Through all of the screaming, dirty diapers, baby vomit, etc., etc., you develop a new perspective on life.

Don't forget that us guys 'have selective hearing' and can tune out a crying baby during the overnight hours! :-D

Congratulations!

Congrats.

I hope your selective hearing works better than mine; I'm usually up faster than my wife. Oh, and it does get easier, slowly. Mine starte sleeping fairly well around six months. Now, My little guys are 15 months old, and last night my wife and I actually got to go to a Christmas party.

We had to leave after 45 minutes becasue the kids had woken up and were hysterical, but still, we kind of got to go on a date. Exciting stuff.

Thank you, all. This is my second (I have a 6yr old son) so I sort of feel like an old pro.

This is my second (I have a 6yr old son) so I sort of feel like an old pro.

Oh, well in that case, you know the drill! :-D

Congrats! A joyous occasion.

Congrats !!!! If you think your missing sleep right now wait until she gets a ear infection and broncitis at the same time . This week has been full of fun with 2 doctor visits and a trip to the ER :cry:

Back