My apologies to everyone

Chaz

Chaz

As a long standing member of this message board I'll admit to going over the edge in the last week. I'll make no excuses. In the future I will try to help anyone who's got a legitimate question and answer the best I can.

Ouuh, ouuh, ouuh (arm reaching for the stratusfere). I have a question...where is that stream that you catch the 15" brookies in?

Just needling ya Chaz...Don't change too much. We like ya just the way you are! :-D

Maurice

Chaz, cut that stuff. You're a good guy. :lol:

Rolf

PS - It could be worse. You could be fishing with Tim Murphy!

Rolf wrote:
Chaz, cut that stuff. You're a good guy. :lol:

Rolf

PS - It could be worse. You could be fishing with Tim Murphy!

Dear Chaz,

Listen to Rolf, he knows what he's talking about.

In all seriousness you and I have gone round and round over the last 8 years or so many, many, many times. I don't agree with everything you say but I don't have to, I know your heart is in the right place and that is what counts.

I'd fish with you any day and I'd give you my last beer if you were dry, as long as that lush Rolf didn't find the cooler first.

Relax dude, you are amongst friends. Besides, it's just a regional internet message board, it's not like this all happened on "My Space." :-D

Regards,
Tim Murphy :)

Tim, Rolf, and Maurice,
Did I say anything about change? Tim I thought you were on the board more than 8 years. I think it's been 12 years for me, at any rate it was just after I got my first computer with a 14 baud modem, Sheesh remember them? I'd take any of you to the great brookie fishing I get into, in fact I'd take anyone, but they have to remember if I take them they've got to be mum. I've worked hard toget these streams on PFBC and TU radar, we don't need to have what's happened of other brookie stream happen to them.
The word may be out on a couple of them anyway.

Back