Muddy Creek

P

pool_spooker

Hey all,

I was thinking of hitting Muddy Creek from Bruce Road and head downstream. Does anyone know if they have stocked that area or not? Not sure where else to go on the creek, I have only been there once and I like that section. Is it worth fishing that section?

Thanks,
Bob

Bob,

Bruce Road is the top of the fly stretch. If you park up there, park near the trail head where all the signs are, don't go to the bottom of the hill on the road. Dave Kile and I picked up a couple fish up there a couple weeks ago but the water temps are cold and the action is slow. I am sure the fish are there...getting them to bite is another story.

THere are lots more fish in the open water below the Forks, and from bridgeton to woodbine. Tommorrow the NB gets stocked and next week the SB.

Maurice

Thanks Maurice,

I was thinking of hitting the creek on Friday.

To get to Bridgeton and woodbine, do I just head downstream from Bruce until I see it?

pool_spooker wrote:
Thanks Maurice,

I was thinking of hitting the creek on Friday.

To get to Bridgeton and woodbine, do I just head downstream from Bruce until I see it?

By water it is the next two bridges...by car its a little trickier. From Bruce take kennedy to piney hill to bridgeton. You should get a map of the area...the beauty of Muddy is there is very little "road by creek" fishing.

Back