Lost Sage One rig

jkilroy

jkilroy

I managed to lose a Sage one rig by the shehawken access of the Delaware river.
If anyone finds it I'd appreciate it if you contact me.

I give you a nice reward for finding it!

You should call these guys up: https://www.facebook.com/WhitetailFlyShopUpperDelawareRiver/

Maybe someone brought it there.

Yup, I left my contact info with them, thx!

That sucks. On a busy weekend like this and with all the traffic, not likely you'll see it again.... unfortunately. Hopefully the person finding it is a decent human being and turns it in to the shop by the ramp.

It was inevitable. I came close to losing 2 other ones in the past. I wade aggressive and go on fast deep stuff. Oh well. Just wish it wasn't the most expensive outfit.

You lost it as in it went in the water? I've been there before.

As you walk down the ramp, you didn't wade to the right by chance....did you? If you did, that's might f'n deep over there. Aggressive wading near feeders on the Delaware system = enjoying a nice swim. The bottom disappears around them....even what appears to be no more than a trickle.

Examples: sewer plant in Deposit, top of Balls Eddy, Shehawken, Cemetery on Main, Equinunk, Lordville, etc., etc. Some of those have to drop into 25-30' of water. I've seen a boat park at Shehawken and at Lordville where one guy hopped over the gunwale....the wrong gunwale. Poof, see ya. Lol

No I waded to the right but I think it's in the deep hole by the big tree. Current seams to funnel there. I was out in the fast water so it could very well be there.

Back