Little Lehigh/Lehigh Country Club

SBecker

SBecker

Has any of you guys tried to get permission to fish the LL on Lehigh Country Club property? Thought about asking but wondered if anybody else already got denied. I figured if they allow you it would be after like 6 o'clock when the golfers have already gone through.

In my experience, golf courses are asses about giving access. I live on a golf course and they will will run you off at 8:00 at night. The chase if fun though!

LRSA, I was thinking the same thing while driving by it Sunday...

I agree with J, golf courses are very unlikely to give you permission but good luck if you ask them.

Just book a tee time and throw your rod in your golf bag. That way you get to golf and fish.

Becker, I don't think you'll have any luck at that country club. I'm told it has definitely been tried before to no avail.

Consider it nursery waters,no chance fishing there unless you have a insider pulling the strings.

I wouldnt worry much about it, lots of other good water on the LL. I have recently been bitten with the LL bug and I'm having a blast down there. Fishing has been stupid good with spring creek like numbers!

Alpabuck wrote:
I have recently been bitten with the LL bug and I'm having a blast down there. Fishing has been stupid good with spring creek like numbers!

Shhh! Take a queue from GFen. There are no fish in the LL. Fishing sucks.

The monacacy, on the other hand - i hear you could walk across the water on the backs of the 20 inch wild browns....

The Lehigh CC completed a big stream restoration project about two years ago if I remember correctly - j hooks, log veins, root wads, buffer plantings...if you build it they will come...

Back