Let's hear the DonnyBeav rollcall

J

jjsjigs

Who have you heard of... that is associated with DonnyBeav?

Lefty
The Beck's
Gorsich Outfitters in Colorado
Rumor has it that Sandfly wanted a piece of the action (Just kidding Bob... honestly just kidding)
Former President Jimmy Carter
Various landowners up on the Erie Tribs and that guide up there.. whatever his name is.

(Today I understood that Joe Humpries is part of it?)
I was shocked... is this true?

The Pa F&BC has an easement across from the SRC on Elk. Check out the map:
http://www.fish.state.pa.us/steelhead.htm
I would think the more fisherman fishing across from their clients would drive the SRC out of town.

I'm not positive but I think Logan Outfitters is affiliated with SRC.

FF- that is a very safe assumption.

Given all the bad PR the Spring Ridge Club (SRC) has changed their name to the Homewaters Club. Here is the link:

http://www.homewatersclub.com/

And here is an e-brochure:

http://homewatersclub.com/ebrochure/index.html

:roll:

I guess that's their game, "Hey let's just change the name every few years and people won't know it's us."

Google-

donny beaver's "trojan horse" strategy

Thank you for all your posts. I now see that his web of deceit is vastly larger than I anticipated!

it is good to see who dirties their hands.
He just exhausts me. I see this little claim:
"Sanctuary
Conserving Our Waters for the Future"
and it generates such feelings it ruins my day.

EDIT/Addition: FAQ #10. Will I catch fish?
Absolutely. No “skunk” days. As close to a sure thing as you can get.

NOW that's fishing!

This doc is a bit dated, but I *think* Karl Weixlmann is still the Erie guide for Beaver.

He does have a nice website.....and the photography is phenominal. Probably a quid pro quo for their membership.

Speak with your feet. Don't support organizations that pander to or patronize their ilk and fish where the laws allow, inspite of their bullying. Otherwise, they win.

I don't Donny Beaver, I never will I'm sure, but damn I love them duelin' banjos! Thanks Fredrick, I'll have to go buy that movie, I forgot how good that scene was.

Hey, anyone want to go for a canoe trip.

Oh, by the way there is a cool Mario Bros. Banjo rendition attached to the link fred posted on the duelin banjo's

I love the testimonials 3/4 of these guys I bet could not catch a trout from a hatchery. lol

Bud SChuster , Jubileirer , and the rest of the Bedford county republican machine=the "BEAVE"

I love this website:

http://www.springridgeclub.org/

And no its not there website ;-) Just check it out it will make you laugh :-D

That is a good site lol.

Attachments

• the beav.jpg
    the beav.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 1
That website is GREAT!!!! The kind of elitist **** like this club and individuals like the beave dish out really in the end game does nothing but damage to the resource and efforts to preserve it. It alienates and polarizes and pits anglers against anglers , organizing , together , behind the cause of clean , fishable , accessable water is what will preserve fishin for our kids and their kids kids. I really take this personally , with some extra money that was left to me from my moms dad (PAP) and my mom , I bought 6 acres of land on a beautiful little trout stream , first thing i did was to get some "Fishing Permitted" signs and post them at the entrance to the driveway , that was over 10 years ago , my wealthy neighbors don't like the signs and would appreciate it if all you riff raff would just stay away.......but i'll keep postin the signs and you all are welcome to fish there , FREE and with the hope that you'll catch a few. MAN THAT FELT GOOD!!!!!

Outstanding Osprey! May the "fyshing goddes" look kindly upon you!

Dear Osprey,

That's really kind and generous of you to offer your property for the use of other fishermen. The world could use a lot more people like you!

Like dey say up da line, "tree tumbs up!"

Sincerely,
Tim Murphy :)

Back